Make A Payment
Special Announcement - COVID-19
What Insurance Companies Are Doing to Help You
Many insurance companies are offering flexible solutions to help customers who are struggling to pay their insurance premiums. Generally, these concerns are being reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and the solutions provided vary based on the insurance company.
This is how some companies are handling payments going forward:
- Defer upcoming payments for 30 days.
- Delay payments up to one month without penalty.
- Defer payments for one month and spread the balance equally across all remaining payments.
- Allowing customers to switch payment plans with no additional fees.
- More leniency with waiving NSF and reinstatement fees.
- Temporarily suspending all NSF returns.
- Extending the grace period on renewals.
- For more detailed information about how your insurance company is handling payment provisions, please contact your Excalibur broker directly.
To prevent lapses in coverage or an NSF on your insurance record, remember to notify us if you are going to be late on a payment or cannot make a payment – this gives us time to work with you to try and find a solution. If you have already received a cancellation notice, contact your broker immediately, to see if arrangements can be made to reinstate the policy. Send us a note to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
For CAA Insurance Policy Holders
Payment Instructions: You may pay your premiums using online banking. Simply add CAA INSURANCE COMPANY as a Payee, using your policy number as your ‘account’ number.
Payment Instructions: Access the payment pages by clicking on your insurer below.