Careers At Mumby: Join Our Award-Winning Insurance Protection Team
Every employee deserves to work for an organization where they feel respected, acknowledged and well compensated. This isn't a lot to ask for and, at Mumby Insurance Brokers, we strive to meet our team's expectations each and every day.
What's It Like to Work at Mumby?
- We focus on clearly defined core values so that we are all moving in the same direction
- We pride ourselves on celebrating individual and team success
- We hold personal "Blueprint for Success" meetings to help team members grow personally and professionally
- We have a library of books and resources to help you improve personally and professionally. We reward you for learning!
- We begin each day with a "Team Huddle" to celebrate successes and learn from one another
- We are guided by a "Vivid Vision" for our company and individual success now and in the future
We are a progressive and growing insurance brokerage in Waterloo and we're always looking for dynamic and energetic individuals to join our team. Our commitment is to build strong, lasting relationships with our clients and our staff.
On top of all that, at Mumby, we live and work by the motto, "Have fun and get it done!"
We're Hiring Right Now!
We are currently looking to fill the positions listed below. Click the link for each position to learn more.
Do you love building relationships and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you motivated by results? We are seeking someone who is committed to learning and growth and will go the distance for clients - every time. If you believe that you can help take our business to the next level, click the link above to find out more and apply to our Insurance Sales Representative position!
*Mumby Insurance Brokers welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Why Is Working For Mumby Above and Beyond Most Other Brokerages?
1) Employee Development
- "Blueprint for Success" coaching meetings
- Call coaching with industry experts
- Welcome lunch with Anthea
- Educational library to help with personal and professional development
- "Spin the Wheel" reward program
- Generous broker incentive plan
- Valentines Day massages and other team member surprise events to recognize a job well done
3) Health and Wellness
- Health and wellness resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Summer dress code
- Monthly team collaboration meetings
- Surprise gifts from owners to recognize a job well done
- Potluck lunches – Canada Day, Thanksgiving, etc
- Team-building activities
5) Other Perks
- Opportunity to work from home
See how Mumby uses "Blueprint For Success" team meetings to help their staff reach their goals
Hear from one of Mumby's newest team members, Rhonda, on her experience with the Blueprint for Success model!
Why does Mumby's team member Andrea love her new job? Listen to our video interview to find out more!
...And be sure to check out our latest books! Click an image below to get your free copy today!