Are You Getting The Architect's Advantage for Your Business?
In a world of disruption, chaos, and uncertainty, you deserve to work with an expert who creates confidence, letting you rest assured that you are protected.
That's where Mumby comes in. We have been working with Canadian Architects since 1975 and we're here to help you too.
What's Keeping You Awake at Night?
Do you question how your business would provide for your family if you got sick or became disabled? What would happen if one of your key employees or your business partner could no longer contribute to the business? Are you 100% sure that you, as an Architect, are properly protected with no gaps in your insurance coverage?
In short, what is your plan if something happens to your business, or to the people you and your family rely on to keep your business going?
Too many Architects simply don't have a plan. Don't be one of them.
The Architect’s Advantage is our exclusive coverage that protects you as a professional, your corporation or partnership, and your office staff. It is designed to cover the wide-ranging insurance pitfalls that many architects face, and it provides financial protection for:
- Your office contents (e.g. desks, filing cabinets, computer equipment, etc.)
- Business interruption (a.k.a. Keeping your doors open if a catastrophic event occurs – Just remember the tornado in Goderich or the flooding in Toronto!)
- General business liability (Project owners insist on seeing this before they will pay your fees!)
- Illness that could leave you, a business partner, or a key staff member incapable of completing important contracts
- Purchasing company shares of a recently deceased business partner
- Cyber liability insurance protection
- Preserving your business with Key Person Insurance
- Ensuring that you and your employees’ pay cheques will continue in case of a disability or critical illness
- Demonstrating that you are a caring employer by providing valuable health and dental coverage whether you're a large firm or small.
- Protecting your personal and business financial security with Life Insurance and Estate and Business Planning, including important Business Evaluation measures
- And more...
You have spent years getting to where you are today. Don't risk a potential lawsuit or damage from a natural disaster that results in the loss of income or assets!
Request Contact from our Team
Send us a contact request to start a conversation with a member of our expert team about your plan!
Are you an Employee of an Architectural Firm?
We Have the Blueprint for Your Peace of Mind. Imagine the peace of mind you will have knowing that all of your protection needs are covered in one place, by the experts in insurance for Architects. We will create a unique blueprint for you and your family that:
Want to Talk About Cost Savings?
Not only does our Blueprint keep you, your family, your business, and your staff better protected, it also offers exclusive programs and discounts that are not available anywhere else.
- Group rates for your car, home, and other personal insurance needs. Plus, you may be eligible for additional discounts such as mature driver, multi-policy, home alarm system, conviction-free, and more.
- Our Income Protection Plan offers Architects 60-75% savings versus the price of similar individual disability coverage. In fact, the rates are the same now as they were in 1975 even though the plan has continued to improve since its inception.
- Our Business Insurance Plan offers rates as low as $750 per year!
- Negotiated by our Group Benefits Plan specialist, Douglas Pinnell, this program consistently saves firms 10-20% percent and provides big business benefits to firms of all sizes.
Already Have Architect Insurance?
Just because you're insured DOES NOT mean that you are fully covered. Complete the following Insurance Scorecard for Architects to see if your insurance really is optimized. (click below)