Landscape Architects Insurance – A BluePrint for Your Peace of Mind™
In a world of disruption, chaos, and uncertainty, you deserve an expert who creates confidence.
In business, a blueprint gives you peace of mind because it frees you to concentrate on what matters most to you - the reason you started your company in the first place - using your talents to serve clients and build your business.
None of us should be expected to do it all. Let Mumby’s Blueprint for Peace of Mind™ reduce the stress of trying to manage all aspects of your business.
What's Keeping You Awake at Night?
Do you question how your business would provide for your family if you got sick or became disabled? What would happen if one of your key employees or your business partner could no longer contribute to the business? Do you have a strategy to attract and keep the best staff?
In short, what is your plan if something happens to your business, or to the people you and your family rely on to keep your business going?
Too many CSLA members are making one critical mistake when it comes to their business insurance...
Watch to find out if you're making the most common insurance mistake for CSLA members
Already Have Landscape Architect Insurance?
Just because you're insured DOES NOT mean that you are fully covered. Complete the following Insurance Scorecard for Landscape Architects to see if your insurance really is optimized. (click below)
- Protects your personal and business financial security with Life Insurance and Estate and Business Planning, including important Business Evaluation measures
- Preserves your business with Key Person Insurance
- Safeguards your business and personal assets with business, home and auto insurance
- Ensures that you and your employees’ pay cheques will continue in case of a disability or critical illness
- Demonstrates that you are a caring employer who is concerned about employees’ peace of mind by providing valuable health and dental coverage whether you're a large firm or small.
The Exclusive Savings for You:
Not only does our Blueprint keep you, your family, your business, and your staff better protected, it also offers exclusive programs and discounts that are not available anywhere else.
- CSLA members save 25-35% with our disability protection
- Group home and auto insurance can save you up to 60%. Plus, you may be eligible for additional discounts such as mature driver, multi-policy, home alarm system, conviction-free, and more.
- Our Income Protection Plan offers Landscape Architects 60-75% savings versus the price of similar individual disability coverage. In fact, the rates are the same now as they were in 1975 even though the plan has continued to improve since its inception.
- Our Business Insurance Plan offers rates as low as $650 per year!
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Negotiated by our Group Benefits Plan specialist, Douglas Pinnell, this program consistently saves firms 10-20% percent and provides big business benefits to firms of all sizes.
We're Bringing MORE Value to You!
When we began planning for this year, one of the key areas we looked to improve was with respect to the insurance companies we choose to place coverage with.
Our goal was to bring more value to clients like you by offering better insurance protection and more flexibility. We want your coverage to keep up with your busy and ever-changing lifestyle so that you have confidence and ultimate peace of mind.
And the result?
We've recently partnered with new insurers who offer unique solutions, and of course, competitively priced products for YOU. If you have any questions about how this could benefit you, Contact Us today.
Work with the Landscape Architect Insurance Experts!
You've now seen just a few of the benefit you will receive when you work with Mumby. We've been protecting Landscape Architects since 1975. We are the Landscape Architect insurance experts, and that's why we can get you the best coverage, with the best service, at the best price.
Let us make it easy to protect your company’s financial future. Choose Mumby’s Blueprint, and get the convenience of one-stop shopping for all your business insurance needs.
CLICK HERE to download an application for Landscape Architect Insurance coverage that you can submit to our office or contact us today for more assistance.