Insurance Sales Superstar:
$60k+ Income Potential
Please don't apply unless you are a truly awesome sales person. You must have a burning desire to succeed, be extremely client oriented, highly motivated, and never say die.
You develop deep and meaningful rapport with your clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness. You believe you can be the best almost everything you do, and can prove it.
Please, do not apply unless you fit this bill.
Listen to a quick message from Anthea Mumby, CEO as she discusses the core values we live by at Mumby Insurance.
About The Opportunity
This position offers an excellent commission structure and opportunity for upward mobility. You can build an empire within our progressive insurance brokerage.
We are a family-owned licensed insurance brokerage that has been serving clients from Ontario, B.C., and Alberta since 1975. Our thousands of clients depend on us to provide ULTIMATE "Peace of Mind,” knowing their insurance protection needs are being met. This is why over 95% of our clients renew with us each year.
We have a fantastic track record in niche marketing. We are the ULTIMATE “Sales & Service Team Culture” with a never-ending team focus on profitable growth. We NEVER stop marketing and promoting our brokerage. Our culture is one of HIGH pressure, teamwork, and is EXTREMELY fast-paced and “results based.”
About The Job
- You will be responsible for PROSPECTING and QUOTING new clients until the application process is completed.
- You will be a teacher who educates clients about their insurance options and helps guide them to make the best decisions about their insurance protection.
- NO Insurance experience is required - we will train and license the proper candidate.
- You will embrace technology and provide an outstanding customer experience, whether digitally, over the phone, or face-to-face.
- You will respond to customer requests whenever needed, including outside of our core business hours, in order to provide a first-in-class customer experience.
Why You Would Want to Work Here
- Get ONGOING sales and personal development coaching
- Take advantage of ULTIMATE opportunities to advance!
- Continue your education - We pay for your personal development!
- Use state-of-the-art technology
- Benefit from our monthly TEAM rewards program!
- Have fun with our birthday celebrations and TEAM social events
- Feel secure knowing that we're family-owned & operated since 1975 - we aren’t going anywhere
- Enjoy our positive "Can-Do!" work environment
- Be part of a team that works hard and has a TON of fun!
This is where you need to be REALLY honest with yourself and think about whether this job is right for you. Ask a trusted friend or family member if you are the right fit for this job. It's important that you are NOT just interested in "punching a clock" and getting a paycheque.
- You seek to develop your skills and your career.
- You want to make a positive contribution to a business team and the community it serves.
- You understand the challenges of operating a small business and welcome them as valuable learning and growing opportunities.
- You understand what it is to be a HARD worker.
- You are emotionally tough and resilient.
- You are able to work with a compensation structure that rewards you for your results.
- You love to set big goals and will work tirelessly to achieve them.
Your Skills and Personality
- You need to be computer literate and be able to quickly learn under pressure.
- You are in many cases the first person a prospect or client meets in-person from our office. A first impression is a LASTING impression, therefore you MUST be professional in appearance, including how you speak and how you act.
- You enjoy people. You enjoy talking to and helping people, and you have a knack for motivating and inspiring them with your positive attitude. You are also articulate.
- You have a good sense of humour and a cooperative attitude.
- You show kindness, patience and respect for others.
- You are ethical and honest even when no one is watching.
- You are punctual.
- You are able to take constructive criticism and correction without getting defensive or feeling “hurt” and discouraged.
- You look for solutions NOT excuses.
- You are an avid learner and extremely resourceful in finding solutions.
- You are a problem solver, NOT a problem reporter.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and exciting team, please...
- Your resume
- Three (3) personal AND three (3) professional references
- The 3 biggest things you learned by watching Anthea's videos
- A short essay (less than 1 page) on your choice of ONE of the following two topics: Describe the person (present, past, dead, living) you most admire and why? OR Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why?
Applications without the items above will not be considered. Please do not call, fax or visit us at the office to inquire about this job.
Thank you for your interest in working with our team!
President, Mumby Insurance Brokers