INSURANCE BROKER TRAINEE
Please don't apply for this position unless you are ready to become a truly awesome "Protection Architect." You must have a burning desire to succeed, be extremely client oriented, highly motivated, and never say die.
You believe you can develop deep and meaningful rapport with your clients, and can communicate with piercing persuasiveness. You know you can be the best in almost everything you do, and you're ready to prove it!
Please, do not apply unless you fit this bill.
In return, the superstar chosen for this position will receive best-in-the-industry training and tremendous opportunity for upward mobility. You can build an empire within our fine progressive insurance brokerage!
Listen to a quick message from Anthea Mumby, CEO as she discusses the core values we live by at Mumby Insurance.
Our thousands of clients depend on us to provide ULTIMATE "Peace of Mind,” knowing their insurance protection needs are being met. This is why over 98% of our clients renew with us each year.
We are the ULTIMATE “Sales & Service Team Culture” with a never-ending team focus on profitable growth. We NEVER stop marketing and promoting our brokerage. Our culture is one of achieving goals, teamwork, and always putting our clients first.
At Mumby Insurance we are looking for SUPERSTAR quality people to join our quickly growing company.
About The Job
INSURANCE BROKER TRAINEE: We are looking to train a superstar Protection Architect:
- You will be responsible for servicing and selling Mumby Insurance clients by phone, fax and email.
- This position offers base salary, benefits and EXCELLENT commission bonus program.
- Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. No weekends.
- For the right candidate, we will invest time, money, and effort to train you to reach your full potential.
Why Would You Want to Work Here?
Here are just a few of the reasons why you'd want to join the Mumby team:
- Salaried Position with Benefits
- ULTIMATE Opportunities To Advance
- Weekends & Nights Off (Quality Lifestyle)
- We Pay For Your Personal Development (Continuing Education)
- State-of-The-Art Technology
- Monthly TEAM Rewards Program
- TEAM Social Events (Christmas Party, BBQ’s, team bowling parties, etc.)
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1975 (We Aren’t Going Anywhere)
- NO Gruelling Commute
- Positive "Can Do" Work Environment!!
- Monthly Health and Wellness Lunches
- We Work Hard and Have a TON of Fun!!
It's important that you are NOT just interested in "punching a clock" and getting a pay cheque. Instead...
- You seek to develop your skills and your career.
- You want to make a positive contribution to a business team and the community it serves.
- You value learning and growth opportunities.
You must be highly-coachable, forward-thinking, and have advanced computer skills. In addition, you are able to work independently and under pressure. You must also be professional in attitude and are professional in appearance in order to qualify for this position.
Your personality: You exude an open mind, passion, energy and enthusiasm. You enjoy people. You enjoy talking to and helping people, and you have a knack for motivating and inspiring them with your positive attitude.
You are also articulate. You have a good sense of humour and a cooperative attitude. You show kindness, patience and respect for others. You are ethical and honest even when no one is watching. You are punctual.
You are able to take constructive criticism and correction. You look for solutions rather than excuses. You are an avid learner and extremely resourceful in finding solutions. You are a problem solver – NOT a problem reporter.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and exciting team, please submit the following:
- Your resume
- Three (3) personal AND three (3) professional references
- A short essay (less than 1 page) on your choice of ONE of the following two topics:
1. Describe the person (present, past, dead, living) you most admire and why?
2. Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why?
Applications without references (6) and/or a completed short essay will not be considered. Please send all of the above via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in working with our team!
President, Mumby Insurance Brokers