Director of First Impressions
The Director of First Impressions plays a crucial role in providing our clients with the outstanding service they deserve, which is why it's important that you are NOT just interested in "punching a clock" and getting a pay cheque.
Instead, YOU are a SUPERSTAR who...
- Seeks to develop your skills and your career.
- Wants to make a positive contribution to a business team and the community it serves.
- Understands the challenges of operating a small business and welcome them as being valuable learning and growing opportunities.
- Has some experience in an administrative role.
- Is energetic, organized, and LOVE serving people!
Listen to a quick message from Anthea Mumby, CEO as she discusses the core values we live by at Mumby Insurance.
We are a family-owned Insurance Brokerage that is celebrating our 42nd year in business. We are a LICENSED insurance brokerage serving the ENTIRE Provinces of Ontario, B.C., and Alberta. Our thousands of clients depend on us to provide ULTIMATE "Peace of Mind”, knowing their insurance protection needs are being met. This is why over 98% of our clients renew with us each year.
As a broker, we represent our clients (NOT the company) and we work on our clients' behalf. We have a team of outstanding brokers with a fantastic track record in niche marketing. We are the ULTIMATE “Sales & Service Team Culture” with a never-ending team focus on profitable growth. We NEVER stop marketing and promoting our brokerage.
Our culture is one of HIGH pressure, teamwork, and is EXTREMELY fast-paced. At Mumby Insurance we are quickly growing and THAT is why we are hiring more help.
About The Job
As the Director of First Impressions, you will be responsible for answering our phones, greeting visitors, handling database work, outgoing mail and many many other duties.
Why You Would Want to Work Here?
- ULTIMATE Opportunities To Advance!
- Regular "Blueprint for Success" Meetings to Help You Build YOUR Career
- Monthly Health and Wellness Lunches
- Weekends & Nights Off (Quality Lifestyle)!
- State-of-The-Art Technology
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1975
- Positive "Can Do" Work Environment!!
- We Work Hard and Have A TON of Fun!!!
You must be highly-coachable, forward-thinking, and have ADVANCED computer skills. In addition you are able to work independently and under pressure. You must also be professional in attitude and are professional in appearance in order to qualify for this position.
Your personality: You are a time management and organizational ninja. You show kindness, patience and respect for others. You are ethical and honest even when no one is watching. You are punctual.
You are able to take constructive criticism and correction without getting defensive or feeling “hurt” and discouraged. You look for solutions NOT excuses. You are an avid learner and are extremely resourceful in finding solutions. You are a problem solver – NOT a problem reporter. You wish to continue to learn more in order to advance your career and yourself as a person.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and exciting team, please follow these steps:
Step #1 - Create Your Email
- Subject line: "Anthea, I am the Superstar Your Team is Looking for!"
- Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step #2 - Provide Your Answers
- Which position are you applying for and why?
- Describe the person (present, past, living, dead) you most admire and why? OR...
- Describe an experience that has been the most valuable to you and why?
- Finally, watch the video below and explain your 3 biggest takeaways:
Step #3 - Include Your Attachments
- Your resume
- Three (3) personal AND three (3) professional references
Thank you for your interest in working with our Team!
President, Mumby Insurance Brokers